Welcome to Library - Technology!
Welcome to Library-Technology classes! My name is Mrs. Quaadgras or Mrs. Q as the
students call me. I am the Library Media
Specialist at Hildreth Elementary. In Library-Technology (LT) classes we cover a myriad of topics including the following:
- Exposing students to works of various authors
and different genres of books, including mystery, fantasy, historical fiction,
science fiction, and poetry through such activities as read alouds and book reviews.
- Exploring nonfiction topics and informational
- Teaching students how to access, evaluate, analyze,
synthesize, and evaluate print and digital information.
- Helping students to use technology responsibly and information ethically through understanding of digital citizenship principles.
- Guiding students on how to use different technology applications to create products in which they can share information
Please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.